Your Client Advocate
Our Dothan personal injury attorneys at the Gartlan Injury Law understand the stress an injury case can put on your family and you. We want to help alleviate as much of your stress as possible. We strive to ensure that you receive the top-notch client service. Therefore we created the Client Advocate position.
Candice Hemenes is currently the firm’s Client Advocate.
As Your Client Advocate, Candice’s duties include:
- Ensuring an open line of communication with our firm attorneys, staff and you.
- If anyone is unhappy, Candice wants to hear about it from you, investigate your concern and fix it for you.
- Candice is committed to getting back to you on the same day with any complaint you might have shared with her.
- Receiving your praises or compliments for team members should you want to share those as well.
- Making sure attorneys and staff who are praised and complimented by you receive the proper recognition.
- Ensuring we are meeting our goals of personal attention to you.
Candice has direct access to the firm partners to resolve any complaints, issues, and concerns. Therefore, anything you share with her about your case is protected by the client confidentiality imposed on our law firm under the rule of law and Alabama Bar Rules of Professional Conduct.
Feel free to contact Candice directly by calling our office or emailing us.