The personal injury and accident lawyers at the Gartlan Injury Law are available for speaking engagements, as part of their commitment to help educate the public and make the community safer. Industry giants like big powerful insurance companies, push tort reform. Alabama personal injury and accident lawyers understand that injured people deserve to have their cases decided on the merits not by some arbitrary rule designed to benefit the powerful giants. Alabama personal injury and accident lawyers know that the community is placed in unnecessary danger when corporations place a greater value on profits and productivity at the expense of safety and human life. The personal injury and accident lawyers at the Gartlan Injury Law realize the importance of holding those accountable that violate the law and pose an unnecessary danger on our highways, in our work places and communities and are committed to helping educate the public regarding the law, including the truth about tort reform and the problems and dangers of tort reform and to help make the community safer.
In that light, the Gartlan Injury Law is pleased to make their personal injury and accident lawyers available for speaking engagements as part of their commitment to help educate the public and make the community safer. The following is a list of lecture titles:
- David vs. Goliath: The role of the personal injury and accident lawyer in your community.
- Goliath exposed: The weapons, tactics and secrets giant powerful corporations use against innocent personal injury and accident victims.
- The rise of David: How to survive a personal injury and accident against Goliath with five smooth, strategic stones for success.
- Seven key mistakes personal injury and accident victims make when trusting a modern-day Goliath: What to do after an industrial or workplace person injury and accident.
- Roll on 18 wheeler, Roll on: The 7 steps to success in commercial truck wreck cases that make our communities safer.
- Don’t get crushed to death: The truth about industrial and workplace accidents and injuries.
- Don’t get hit twice: What to do after an automobile wreck.
- The Process: What happens when giant corporations value profits and productivity at the expense of safety and human life.
- What you don’t know can hurt you: Should you trust your insurance adjuster?
- Closely guarded secrets of insurance companies revealed that work against you: Personal injury and accident lawyer tells all.
- How to keep from being eaten alive by an insurance company: Do you really need a lawyer for your personal injury and accident case?
- The truth about the McDonalds Hot Coffee Case: What the insurance industry doesn’t want you to know and how it impacts your life.
If you do not see a topic of interest, the Gartlan Injury Law is happy to do his best to deliver a presentation that works for your group or event. Please feel free to contact the Gartlan Injury Law to speak to your group or class.
Aaron Gartlan is a graduate of Troy University and the Thomas Goode Jones School of Law who focuses his practice exclusively on representing those injured by the wrongdoing of others. He is member of the National Trial Lawyers Association’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. In addition to his legal practice, Aaron teaches Business Law as an adjunct instructor at Troy University’s Sorrell College of Business and serves as a field artillery sergeant in the Alabama National Guard.